Youandlaw is a Madrid law firm, created in 2011 by Gonzalo de Ulloa and Pablo Casado. It is a firm that provides friendly, rigorous and flexible advice to meet the legal needs of companies, entrepreneurs and investors, in all their phases of development.
The firm stands out most for its legal advice in the financing rounds, advising both startups and investors. In recent years, it has been ranked among the top firms by number of operations in the TTR ranking published by Expansión.
Early stage business projects must have rigorous legal services that adapt to the reality of new technologies and the consequent growth and flexibility that startups need. Youandlaw wants to be an active protagonist in the promotion of the business network at a national and international level in the creation of new companies taking advantage of these new technologies.
For the professional investors, it is a reference office in operations advice, experts in contract negotiation and knowledgeable of the ecosystem and the spirit of the relationship between companies and investors in its different stages. The services have a range of complexity and usually coincide with the different stages of a company’s life.
Among these services, the following stand out:
- Incorporation of a company.
- Partners’ agreement between founders and more complex partners’ agreement.
- Registration of industrial property rights.
- Advice on privacy matters.
- General terms and conditions of the website.
- Investment rounds and incentive plans.
- Mediation in conflicts between partners.
- Advice on authorization procedures before the CNMV (Venture Capital, Participatory Financing Platforms).
- Advice on contractual real estate operations (including due diligence) and dissolution and liquidation processes
- Bankruptcy proceedings.
The profile to which they are directed is digital sector projects with growth potential, or projects that are already consolidated (startups/entrepreneurs), and investors whose investment profile corresponds to projects of these characteristics. Some of their clients include AUARA, La Bolsa Social, Aplázame, Paack, Wetaca and Big Sur Ventures.