The IoT Tribe – Space Endeavor initiative begins with three online workshops as a first step for accessing its acceleration programme starting in June. As part of the of the H2020 European SPACE programme, the Universidad Politecnica de Cartagena, joins the consortium from Madrid, Bucharest, Cluj and Aix-en-Provenceto launch IoT Tribe Space Endeavour, an accleration programme for European space tech startups. The programme will host three rounds of acceleration, based in Madrid, over the next two years.
IoT Tribe Space Endeavour is of interest to those working on research topics related to robotics, artificial intelligence, embedded systems, FPGAs, power electronics, etc. and high-potential start-ups who want to bring leading-edge technologies to the market. The initiative is particularly interesting to achieve new business opportunities around technologies that are applied or can be applied in the aerospace sector. Or even in other market applications through the creation or participation in a startup or spin-off.
The programme will build upon the success of IoT Tribe with operations in the UK and Singapore. The first step was going to be the convening of three parallel events in Madrid, Marseille and Bucharest, which would bring together a small group (30 people/event) but select startups, researchers, entrepreneurs, mentors and professionals.
After a few weeks of doubts due to the impact of the coronavirus, the program organization team went ahead with the workshop ONLINE with three half-day sessions to connect the ecosystem:
- April 21st. Pitches from start-ups and tech experts.
- April 23rd. Hacking the business cases.
- April 28th. Evaluation before a jury panel.
Benefits can be obtained by participating in this initiative
- Access to cutting-edge technologies and be part of a European ecosystem.
- Take advantage of new business opportunities related to the aerospace sector.
- Enrich your current approaches to the development of your products.
- Receive advice to grow your market presence.
- Be in with a chance to get a coveted spot on the next IoT Tribe Space Endeavour acceleration program.