Techstars Accelerator has opened the call for its acceleration program for the first quarter of 2020. The program, which covers North America, Europe and the Middle East, seeks the best entrepreneurs to join its program, which will be driven by Techstars mentors.
During the program, companies will experience 13 weeks of growth through hands-on mentoring, investment and access to a global network of prestigious technology stars.
The accelerators that are already accepting applications for the Q1 program are:
- Alchemist Blockchain Techstars Accelerator in New York.
- Barclays Accelerator, powered by Techstars in London.
- BSH Future home accelerator with Techstars technology in Munich.
- Social impact accelerator for Cox Enterprises with Techstars technology in Atlanta.
- Techstarts Accelerator virtual.
- Techstars Accelerator in Bangalore.
- Techstars Accelerator in Berlin.
- Techstars Accelerator in Boston.
- Techstars accelerator in Boulder.
- Techstars accelerator in Chicago.
- Techstars Hub71 Accelerator in Abu Dhabi.
- Semapa Next powered by Techstars in Lisbon.
- Techstars Accelerator in Seattle.
- Techstars intelligent mobility accelerator in Turin.
- Techstars accelerator in Toronto.
At each Techstars Accelerator, the founders spend three months working with other founders, mentors, corporate partners and investors to drive their companies to rapid growth and success.
The nearly 2,000 startups that have raised more than $7 billion in funds have a collective market capitalization of $22 billion and have accelerated their businesses through a Techstars accelerator over the past 12 years.